If you are a small or medium business owner email can consume your LIFE!
Outsourcing your email to a Virtual Assistant is a way to save your life and your business!
Does this sound like you?
- You spend 3 or more hours sorting through email to find real email or spam?
- You feel confused or overwhelmed by your inbox on a daily basis?
- You have no idea where to start organizing!
- You frequently wonder what labels or filters are?
- You are a creative business owner who isn’t tech savvy and absolutely hates writing email responses.
- Just thinking of checking your email gives you some anxiety.
If you feel like this, then having a Virtual Assistant manage your business inbox is what you need!
Many businesses starting out use a Free Gmail account.
firstname.lastname@example.org for example.
If you are a small or medium business who has expanded and your Gmail account is a disaster and you decide to hire a Virtual Assistant to manage it, then there is some back end work you’ll need to do.
It’s safe, secure and only YOU can give permission to access.
**This post has been updated on 4/21/2021**
I no longer provide Virtual Assistant services and made a pivot to Business Strategy and ClickUp Consulting services.
I have a new resource called the ClickUp Playbook you can get that below!
- 6 Mind-Blowing (but simple things) you didn’t know you could do with ClickUp!
- 3 SIMPLE Steps to Get Your Team Hooked on ClickUp with VIP Onboarding!
- Why You NEED a ClickUp Champion (to Help Your Business Get UNSTUCK)
- 4 Tips to SOLVE Team Communication Issues in ClickUp
- 6 Easy Steps for Virtual Team Management
Ready to book a ClickUp CheckUp consultation call?